San Antonio, TX (telework from home) as mandated by Lackland AFB
Essential Role and Responsibilities
Provides support, development, enhancement, and oversight of the Mission Training. Maintain, develop, enhance, and execute a standard and evaluation program for mission certification of new personnel, existing personnel re-certification, and personnel promoted or moving into new positions.
- Provide Management and Technical skills in Network Warfare Operations (NWO) to enhance, modify and/or develop training curriculum and modules.
- Provide support and assistance in various aspects of training and maintenance.
- Provide support using expertise in multiple environments and configurations to support the development or execution of enhanced training involving virtual/simulated/test networks/platforms and/or systems.
- Provide cyber training that includes curriculum development and maintenance.
- Maintain SME-level knowledge and expertise to ensure quality training products are developed and up-to-date training and guidance are provided to the operator.
- Develop reports, metrics, and briefs on training program, personnel training levels, and environment to communicate and coordinate with government leadership for continued or enhancements to the training plan to support current and future operations.
- Create automated computer-based training (CBT) programs for base and standards level training and provide classroom instruction for more complex and SAP level training topics.
- Manage, maintain, collect, and generate necessary input data, environment, and configurations, and updates to support realistic operator training with accurately represented operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with 5+ years of experience OR
- Master’s in computer science with 3+ years of experience OR
- 8+ years of experience in lieu of Degree
- 1-3 years of in teaching technical material to small groups, developing technical training on basic system, network, and/or malware analysis
- Trained and experienced with SME in programming C, C++, and Python
- Excellent analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Basic Scripting and/or programming in a high-level language
- Significant understanding of and practical experience with various Internet Protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, BGP)
- Top Secret SCI – Willing to take Polygraph and comply with SAP Requirements
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.