Essential Role and Responsibilities
Configure and develop Apex/VisualForce/Lightning code in support of ongoing projects. The ideal candidate will take a role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com platform.
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations.
- Works with our clients to gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, and ensure successful engagements and project go-lives through disciplined project management.
- Executes declarative Salesforce application configuration.
- Uses Apex and Visualforce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Ability to lead client projects and internal team.
- Interacts directly with our customers and the Silotech team, including consultants, architects and sales to ensure customer success.
- Participates in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment.
- Builds salesforce product extensions using Visualforce technology.
- Develops new native products on the force.com platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent in experience) or 4+ years of relevant experience in lieu of.
- 1-2 years of software development experience, ideally in a consulting environment
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver customer driven solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Development experience with JSP/ ASP, Java, HTML language is required
- Have a desire and ability to solve complex business processes with software
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Development experience with Apex and Visualforce is desired
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer Certification(s) - Preferred
- Able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With reasonable accommodation, individual should be capable of performing the essential duties listed above.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.