Fort Meade, Maryland
Essential Role and Responsibilities
The Endpoint and Applications Manager will analyze requirements and identify appropriate technical solutions to enforce Department of Defense policies and desired outcomes related to endpoint performance and Microsoft 365 (M365) applications across dozens of tenants. He/She will be responsible for developing and recommending deployment models for endpoint applications necessary for M365, including on Windows, iOS, and Android platforms
- Be required to provide guidance on endpoint security systems, such as McAfee ePO, as it relates to M365 application performance.
- Acts as a high-level technical expert and addresses issues relating to systems integration and compatibility.
- Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
- BA/BS Degree
- 8 years of experience (additional work experience can be considered in lieu of degree)
- 1+ year managing Windows, iOS, and Android endpoints
- Experience with commercial cloud services
- Experience managing M365 tenants
- Experience managing Windows, iOS, and Android endpoints in DoD environment
- Experience with AWS, Azure and/or GCP cloud services
Extensive knowledge of deploying and managing the following applications:
- Extensive experience with:
- Microsoft Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Endpoint Manager and InTune
- Software Center
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- IAT Level II Certification
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With reasonable accommodation, individual should be capable of performing the essential duties listed above.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.