Fort Meade, Maryland
- Participates in risk assessment during the Certification and Accreditation process.
- Designs, develops, implements, and integrates information assurance architecture, system, or system component for use within data center, network, and enclave environments.
- Participates in information systems risk assessments and designs security countermeasures to mitigate identified risks.
- Ensures that the architecture and design of DoD information systems (IS) are functional and secure.
- As necessary, designs and develops IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment.
- Utilizes experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the organizations security related goals.
- Supports system or network designs that encompass multiple data center or networks to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Reports to IA issues with separate reporting to other senior management for network operational requirements, as necessary.
- Recognized for strong expertise in industry issues and trends.
- Utilize functional area expertise gained through direct industry experience to assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components. Examples of the functional areas would include Human Resources, Finance, Supply, Service, etc.
- Works with senior managers and executives to provide industry vision and strategic direction with regard to their enterprise.
- Guides the determination of information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational goals.
- Generates functional area strategies for enhanced IT operations in a cross-functional area mode throughout the organization.
- Participates in account strategy sessions, strategic assessments and design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products, such as ERP implementations.
- Provides guidance and direction to other professionals, acts in a consulting and/or advisory capacity; coordinates resolution of highly complex problems and tasks, possesses ability to meet and operate under deadlines.
- BA/BS Degree
- 10+ years of experience
- 3+ years managing Office 365 services and Azure in a large-scale environment
- Experience with Azure Sentinel, Lighthouse and Defender ATP
- Experience with commercial cloud services
- Experience with DoD RMF process, ACAS and HBSS
- Experience with AWS, Azure and/or GCP cloud services
- Experience with Agile software development
- IAT Level II Certification
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With reasonable accommodation, individual should be capable of performing the essential duties listed above.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.