Fort Meade, Maryland
Essential Role and Responsibilities
As the Identity Lead Engineer, you will oversee design, implementation and integration of core Identity and Access Management (IdAM) services that span multiple domains and cloud service environments enabling seamless authentication for millions of users. Directory and Authentication services will comply with all appropriate DOD instructions and guidance and be capable of providing services for numerous, modern, connectivity methodologies including mobile devices. Ensures solutions are expertly selected, designed, delivered, optimized and supported during the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
- Work as a Project Lead and Architect, collaborating with other system and network architects, infrastructure engineers.
- Create enterprise-level design and operational procedures to be transitioned to directory services operations team for installation and day-to-day support.
- Develops and owns the technical design and operational procedures for the directory environments.
- Collaborates with information security, distributed compute and other teams to develop a rigorous service portfolio of directory, identity & access, configuration, and security services.
- Troubleshoot complex application issues within the end user environment.
- Develop tools and processes for information gathering and configuration changes within the environment.
- Provide technical guidance based on business line solution requirements, serves as SME on project initiatives, risk reviews and audits.
- Cloud Digital Architects provide business strategy, solution development and technical guidance to develop business and market solutions that align with cloud service offerings from the cloud service provider.
- Digital architects specialize in application and software architecture.
- BA/BS Degree
- 15+ years of Enterprise Engineering and Directory Services experience
- CompTIA Security+ or similar for IAT Level II DoD 8570 certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Certification or relevant Enterprise IT and Directory Services certification
- Expertise delivering highly secure IdAM solutions supporting multi-tenancy and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Expertise working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Group Policies.
- Expertise with Identity Federation (AD-FS), Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) and DoD PKI Infrastructure models
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and contributing to technical and process documentation
- Experience with Office 365 management and configuration (Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Office Suite, AzureAD)
- Expertise with Windows Server 2008-2016
- Expertise in cloud service delivery models
- Expertise in DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (CC-SRG) and SCCA Architectures including Cloud Access Point (CAP) architectures
- Experience working with technical leadership and senior leaders, including C-Suite executives
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Ability to motivate teams to perform exceptionally over long stretches of time and in challenging situations
- Comfort with public speaking and giving presentations
- IAT Level II Certification
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With reasonable accommodation, individual should be capable of performing the essential duties listed above.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.