Fort Meade, Maryland
Essential Role and Responsibilities
Microsoft 365 Tenant Architect with extensive experience designing, implementing, and securing M365 deployments, preferably in the DoD or GCCH regions. The candidate will guide governance discussions, requirements gathering, analysis, and propose technical solutions to implement, monitor, and maintain long term compliance with tenant baseline configurations. The Tenant Architect will lead a team tasked with enabling secure collaboration capabilities across the Department of Defense, including dozens of tenants. To facilitate this effort, the candidate should have extensive experience developing enterprise policies for internal and external content sharing and collaboration across all O365 core services (Teams, Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint).
- Provide automated deployment and monitoring of all baseline tenant configurations across multiple tenants will be required and the architect will guide automation engineers in this effort.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, tracking tasks, assigning resources, and ensuring timely delivery of desired configurations.
- Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale information systems to include enterprise architectures.
- Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces.
- Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance.
- Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8 years experience
- 3+ Years managing Office 365 services in a large-scale environment
- Familiar with DevSecOps approaches and automation of tenant configurations using PowerShell, REST API, etc.
- Experience with commercial cloud services
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Experience in a technical leadership position
- Experience with AWS, Azure and/or GCP cloud services
- Experience with Agile software development
- Azure Active Directory
- Power Apps
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Security & Compliance Center
- IAT Level II Certification
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With reasonable accommodation, individual should be capable of performing the essential duties listed above
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.