Essential Role and Responsibilities
Provide requirements support for the transition of the Air Force Major Command (MAJCOM) cyber portfolio roles and responsibilities from Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) to Air Combat Command (ACC). Duties include support for all traditional elements of A-Staff support within a MAJCOM.
- Establish ACC’s Cyber Operations, training, equip mission
- Focus on Weapon System Management, requirements determination, and conferences focused on the improvement of cyber mission qualification training and readiness
- Facilitate Training Systems Requirements Analysis and Assist the development and coordination of training plans IAW DAFI-16-1007, ACCI 11-251 and 11 252.
- Lead Training Planning Team (TPT) efforts for assigned weapon system.
- Resource management of Cyberspace capabilities
- Assist with the Development, Fielding and Employment of:
- Cyberspace Weapon systems, programs, and capabilities
- Development, coordination, and preparation of Cyberspace staff tasks, such as System Concepts, CONEMPs, Enabling concepts, Roadmaps, Budgets, and Contingency Plans
- Assist with authoring weapon system-specific instructions, manuals.
- Assist PPBE for Title 10/50 ISR and CS&R infrastructure development and sustainment.
- Assist with the standardization of support to cyberspace operations construct across the AF.
- Understand Global Force Management (GFM) activities by reviewing, coordinating, and preparing SORTS and DRRS reports, development and management of UTCs, DOC statements, METS, GFMAP and associated DEPORDs, and other GFM activities as required.
- Assist with capabilities-based planning, programming, and budgeting for designated system-wide unique equipment, upgrades/modifications, initial spares, and other weapon system-unique logistics issues.
- Assist with providing a strategic vision for Lead MAJCOM force structure options to inform the requirement process, the PPBE process and the acquisition process, to ensure consistency with strategic direction.
- Facilitate capability requirements documents / agile process and provide capabilities management and gap-fill analysis for weapon system and major programs areas.
- Use the AF Risk Assessment Framework in the development of all capability requirements.
- Focus on Scaled Agile Framework methodology (Highly recommended)
- Understand how topics within the list of ongoing and forecasted Capability Based Assessments (CBAs) and Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) affect traceability to the Core Function Master Plan (CFMP).
- Knowledge of how the IT and cyberspace portfolio management, IT and cyberspace budget reporting, ACC Information Support Plans provide direction to Requirements/financial planning for the Cyberspace Portfolio and assist Functional Managers and weapon system Functional Area Managers (FAMs).
- Bachelor’s Degree complimentary with skills minimum of four (4) years of experience preparing, planning, and executing USG, or corporate financial strategies
- 1+ year of experience/knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in Resource Management, Budgeting, and Acquisitions that support cyberspace requirements
- 1+ years developing USG, or corporate sustainment and execution plan(s)
- Direct or related experience in authoring and receiving joint approval for AF CMF and AF weapon system capabilities and TTPs
- Direct or related experience in responding to cyber JUONs and CNFs
- Direct or related experience in budgeting and conducting portfolio management for AF Cyber Weapon Systems
- Direct or related experience in managing requirements for activating new AF cyberspace units
- USAF MAJCOM preferred, however a sister Service also acceptable
- Previous cyberspace experience or duty within 16 AF or ACC Staff preferred• 616 OC, 67 CW, 688 CW, 16 AF
- Operations level of war recommended (ex. AOC, Wing, NAF, MAJCOM, Air Staff or Service equivalent)
- One to three years MAJCOM Action Officer experience or higher PPBE experience
- Gap analysis, “blue force” analytical requirements for cyberspace operations
- Familiarization with strategic guidance documents; i.e., National Defense Strategy, National Security Strategy, Defense Planning Guidance, Strategic Planning Guidance, etc., in support of formalizing future Information Warfare/cyberspace requirements
- Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With reasonable accommodation, individual should be capable of performing the essential duties listed above.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.