Essential Role and Responsibilities
- Review and update ISE documentation and implementation design.
- Implement and maintain new ISE policies enterprise wide.
- Analyzes customer requirements and provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate complexity.
- Performs maintenance and upgrade of networks including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, and networks.
- Maintains network integrity and connectivity while ensuring compliance with policies and maintains system backup and recovery capability.
- Coordinates hardware and software acquisition.
- Creates plans and configures systems for data communication networks.
- Supports the design and build of hardware and software components for computer or telecommunications networks.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- May be required to work outside of “normal” work hours to include weekends and holidays.
- May be required to support operations in austere and/or remote locations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of ISE design, protocols, profiles, management, and functions.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network analysis and support
- Must demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of related hardware and software
- Experience supporting multinational customers preferred.
- Experience with the principles, methods, and techniques used in Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, AND2016 administration, troubleshooting and support.
- CCNP Enterprise or Previous track
- CCNP Security with a focus in SISE
- IAT Level II
- May require professional certification in one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With reasonable accommodation, individual should be capable of performing the essential duties listed above.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.